Normally I wait until later in the day to post. I also usually write about something that happened that day. Today I’m going a little off script because I’m very thankful for something that happened several times yesterday and that still has me smiling today.
Yesterday was a great day. Many thing we’re accomplished, my task list was almost completed, and I felt excellent! As I rewind through the day there were many times that someone was watching out for me. It happened a lot, but there are a few highlights that stick out:
- Someone reminding me to take pride in what I’ve been building over the past few years.
- Someone helping me notice a little thing that I could do that would be a big thing for someone else.
- Someone reminding me to keep my long term dreams in mind and find a way to work them into my day.
- Someone knowing that I enjoy public speaking and training who contacts me to ask about presenting in March.
- My dad making sure I know what to expect with the roads and making sure we only traveled if it was safe.
- Becky supporting me constantly. 🙂
It’s a great feeling to know that others are watching out for me and trying to help me be successful. While I didn’t list every single thing out please know that I appreciated all of those moments yesterday. They warmed my soul and I’m hoping that at some point I can do the same for each of you.