I am thankful for days like today. The days when I struggle to find one thing to find one thing to be grateful for due to the many choices I have. When I sum it all up, today was an excellent end of the long weekend at home.
Here’s some of the highlights from today:
- 8:15am yoga with Becky to kick things off
- Got an Early Father’s Day present – an oscillating spindle sander
- My wallet and phone were still on the cart in the Menards parking lot about 15 minutes after I forgot them there
- Cut out my first cobra bandsaw box (with minimal swearing)
- Went for a walk with the family
- Talked about our next vacation plans while on the walk
- Helped Dominic finish his workbench
- Finished the last few items from my To Do list for the weekend
- Enjoyed watching The Matrix with my boys
It was about the perfect end to a long weekend at home!