With the first month of 2022 now in the rear view I am smiling at seeing what I’ve accomplished thus far. There’s still quite the gap to cross over the next 11 months, but I’ve definitely got the wind at my back.
Amongst the highlights towards my goals for January are:
- Reading over half a dozen books
- Reducing screen time on my phone drastically – 40 minutes per day last week
- No alcohol
- Very little internet usage outside of work, travel, woodworking, blogging, and recipes
- Taking specific actions towards one of my biggest goals in 2022
- Dreaming up some interesting clarity for other 2022 goals
This next month will see more movement towards where I want to be by the end of the year. Each successive month will be more and more difficult as I ramp up certain areas while maintaining the habits built in the previous months. That said, I have a vision of who I want to keep living into and have a great idea of the habits that person lives into. Lots of work, but on my way!